Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Poems from my heart

Request: Please read the poems slowly so as to understand the essense and share/like, if you like it

Dreams


Who says dreams are evitable..
It has the power to make you babble..
It's the window to show you yourself deep..
And it has the power to poison your sleep..
Some colors of dreams ain't in waking spectrum..
Avoiding it is like climbing ice fulcrum..
Dreams are free so set your dreams free..
Dear, you can bound urself while waking, but in dreams you'll come to me..




I will show you

I will show you all the woodland greens,
I  will show you all the peaceful scenes.
I will show you winter snows and frost,
I will show you waters tempest-tossed.


I will show you flowers in the close,
I will show you colours of lilly, tulip and rose.
I will show you rivers and rumbling streams,
I will show you youthful hopes and dreams.


I will show you stars, the moon, the sun,
I will show you deeds of kindness done.
I will show you joy, I will show you care,
And still I hold your love in doubting air.




Without You

Rain can't catch me and wind can't blow....
Where i am going no one know...
There is hole in my heart, when the rain gets in...
So, I pull up my collar and start again...
Don't know how long this struggle without you will last..
But i know that it would end with poured up heart and me breathing fast..



Come Back to me 


When tears come streaming down your face..
When you lose something you can't replace..
When you don't get even a one thing in life, what you need..
When the frozen tears of memory starts to bleed..
When you wander alone and feel like stray..
When your own shadow begins to betray..


Come back to me......


I will keep waiting for you till my memory will exist..
I will keep looking at the moon, to catch your glance atleast..




-:Comments Please:-

No comments:

Post a Comment